15 Cheapest way to make your own EMPIRE under $500
Do you have any technical skills? Do you love to organize events? Are you good at planning & analyzing the things? Do you ever have any business ideas for your own startup? if any of the above answers were “YES” then this article may help you to grow your-self by beating others. You could be the NEXT ENTREPRENEUR just figure out the things and implement according to your interest.
Starting a business on the side is a smart way to get your feet wet as an entrepreneur. Look first at the services and goods you already provide for free to friends and family. You should be very much comfortable or confident while communicating with other people the skills you already have. The best way to start a business under $500 is to figure out how to get paid for what you most enjoy doing.
Here are 15 cool businesses to start on a shoestring.
1. Application Developer: New applications/Softwares are launched on a daily basis and if you believe you have the skills to create your own tools and a unique enough idea, you should do it! To begin in this particular domain you will have to invest little to no money to get started, it is far less time consuming than the average 9 to 5. Once you have created your business plan sample, couple it with the right marketing strategy and you’ll be making money in your sleep. The best part about developing applications is that you can do it from anywhere in the world.
2. Babysitting Services: Babysitting may not sound like a profitable market to enter, but you’d be surprised how well you can get paid if you have the right experience, certifications, and licenses. So invest your 500 dollars, well formal training is not required, this can teach you all the procedures in the case of any emergency. There are also a number of families offering service work as a:
Family day care
Au pair and more.
3. Baker: If you are good at cooking/baking, then this would be the right option for your startup. Cakes, cupcakes, and pastries are the highlights of any party, and reality foodie shows such as Cupcake Wars have made baking a popular new business idea. You just need to figure out the neighborhood where there is a limited number of baked goods available and identify your business. Use your competitors as your test market and promote your business in the groups you belong to like your surrounded by people, especially if you have children.
4. Cleaning Services: Cleaning services are easy to offer and require no training. You can: Offer discounted services, provided they have the necessary cleaning products onsite.
Offer a more expensive service that includes you bringing your own products.
Also, you can take your business in various directions by targeting different clients. Possibilities include:
Cleaning offices or shops in the evenings
Cleaning restaurants or people’s homes during the day
Providing morning housekeeping services for hotels
5. Digital Media Conversion: Have you ever thought about what happens to all the old CD players and DVD players we used to use to listen to music and watch films?
Well, the answer is, often nothing. For those who have only just started using the internet to download, purchase, and listen to music, their CDs are wasted. If you know how to transfer this media to a computer, you could be doing the tech-phobic and those with little time on their hands a serious favor. Design your business plan template and offer your services on forums, social media or flyers. You may even end up with customers with more general tech needs on a long-term basis.
6. E-commerce Store: If you have a great product, but no money to invest in a physical storefront, staff, and bills, why not set yourself up online? Aside from the lack of huge monetary investment and time commitment, the marketing opportunities online are endless like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart or many others. You just need to figure out which E-commerce would be better for the selling of your products and propose your business plan sample to the preferred/selected E-commerce. By setting yourself up with an e-commerce store, you can:
* Sell to anyone in the world
* Have a store that is open 24/7 (meaning you literally make money in your sleep)
* Run promotions easily, whenever you want
* Cross-sell between your marketing and social media platforms and your website
* Run marketing campaigns through Google and other platforms.
7. Event & Project Planning: Event & project planning can be done remotely, but having a hands-on approach and offering your services in your local area will be more beneficial to you from both quality control and monetary point of view. You can start this business from the comforts of your home, design your business plan template and meet with clients in restaurants, cafes or at their office or home and show your well-designed business plan template.
8. Financial Advisor: There are many people who have huge amounts of money but they don’t know how to make it more and from where they could make!!!! Although the number of people wanting to start their own business has grown, many still do not know how to organize themselves financially. To start you have to Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and that certificate will show your credibility. On the other hand, if you already have the experience, you can start by advising individuals and then grow your empire to consult for larger organizations.
9. Freelancing: One of the latest money-making techniques you just need one laptop or a strong internet connection. By doing freelancing you can make a huge amount of in a very limited time frame. If you have a certain skill like writing, marketing, fashion designing, dietitian advisory, law service and many other domains where you are confident to do these types of things. You can start work so don’t waste your time anymore just do it.
10. Internet Security Consultant: Cybercrime, Hacking, scamming, and viruses are just some of the security threats on the web today. If you know your stuff, you could make huge money consulting businesses, especially those who are handling sensitive customer information and want to keep it as safe as possible.
11. Laundry Services: Business idea for small town, If you are looking for a way to make money at home without the need to learn any new skills, home-based laundry services are easy to offer with the possibility of expansion in the future. Before starting just check whether or not you need licensing to start this business from your home. This will depend on your location, the size of the town/city to which you plan to grow your business/empire. So just figure out and discuss with your friends or native who may guide you for this particular startup.
12. Personal Training: If you are a fitness buff or avid runner, you may be able to make a living by teaching others what you’ve learned. You can be a general fitness trainer/instructor or specialize in marathon prep, yoga or Zumba. The first step in launching a fitness business is to become a CERTIFIED trainer. You also may need some basic equipment such as a portable CD player, stair step, exercise ball, yoga mats, stretch bands or more. To launch your training business, start by telling your own weight loss story. Don’t be afraid to share yours before and after pictures on your website and Facebook page. To find clients, try to build relationships at the gym you already attend. Inquire about becoming a trainer on staff to learn the business. Reach out to friends and colleagues who either don’t have time to go to a gym or feel embarrassed in a room full of people running on treadmills.
13. Social Media Marketing Assistant: You can create a business as a social media marketing strategist or assistant if you have strong writing skills and a working knowledge of the major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin or more. The social media world is continuously growing & most trending nowadays to the direct reach of end-user or maybe B2B, and most of the business owners don’t have time to keep up. You can approach directly to through email/voice/messages or there are many freelancing platforms where big business professionals looking for SMM assistant, CMS or more. You just need to write attractive punchlines and impress with your writing skills, you can specialize in that service and charge a higher hourly rate.
14. Sell you idea: Today’s world not only limited to Entrepreneurship but it’s actually ideapreneurship. If you don’t have money to start your own business but you have a strong business idea. Then you can make money easily because there are many people who have money but they don’t have any successful business idea or they are continuously wasting money by doing non-profitable businesses. You can approach those people through direct communication, also you can show your idea to the big business firm through powerpoint presentation or guest lecture and others. Read the newspaper, watch informative channels on a daily basis, found people and schedule meetings and go ahead.
15. Video Production: There are a number of ways you can use videography to create your own home-based business so create your business plan template. There are so many people wanting to become YouTube celebrities who don’t have the skills to upload high-quality, well-edited videos. To get success in the particular business you have to show your self captured pictures/videos through your social media. So just build new connections through online medium and show your best fame. Other services you could offer include:
Creating music videos
A few more businesses, you can start under $500…
Interior Designer, Tour Guide, Electronic repair services or any other services where you have to serve your skill not any product or good.
Conclusion: It may seem scared to leave your 9-5 grind and start your own business, but by doing so, you are giving yourself a newfound level of freedom while doing something that feeds your passion. The internet has made it increasingly possible for you to brush up on your skillset or even learn new ones, leaving you with the opportunity to start a business easily and cheaply.